- SM SOFTWARETECHNOLOGIES provides remote support to clients on a 8hrs x 6 days on all school/college working daysthrough e-mail, telephone or personal visit
- Remote problem solving is done by using either GoTo meeting or Cross Loop software
In cases where physical presence is required, SM SOFTWARETECHNOLOGIES will send its Support Engineer to the location
- Within 3 hours if it is in Hyderabad and within 48 hours if located elsewhere for all critical problems
- Any planned downtime and/or outages will be communicated to the appropriate Client contact at least 2 days prior to the scheduled downtime.
- Client contact will be updated every 4 hours until problem is corrected.
Maximum turnaround time for resolution of emergencies and outages is 48 hours.
SM SOFTWARETECHNOLOGIES escalation policy is divided into Urgent (U) issues and Important, but Non-Urgent (I) issues.
Urgent (U) issues escalation policy:
- Contact your account manager (this person and their contact info will be provided on the Effective Date) by either email or work phone and with given mobile contact information
- If no contact can be made, escalate to Senior Account manager (this person and their contact info will be provided on the Effective Date).
- SM SOFTWARETECHNOLOGIES will respond to all (U) issues in less than 3 hours within Hyderabad. Most issues of any scale can be resolved in less than 1 business day.
- Issues that require longer resolution times will be given priority attention by your account manager and senior technical account manager. Your primary contact on the issue will be required to give up to 2 daily updates by telephone. For sites outside of Hyderabad, we will respond within 24 hours.
Important, Non-Urgent (I) issues escalation policy:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Technical Support team at the given numbers
- Support will assign a ticket ID that can be used to identify the issue.
- Support will acknowledge receipt of the issue within 3 hours.
- Within 1 business day, Support will indicate the duration of time for resolution.
- An account manager will follow-up after resolution to see that issue has been properly